Tuesday, March 15, 2011

McCall Casserole

Ok so it's basically a casserole and all I put in it is.....

Depending on how big you want the casserole to be I usually do
1and 1/2 cups of rice cooked
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 package of sausage cooked
and 1 onion

While the rice is cooking, I cook the sausage and then in another pan I cook the onion and 2 bell peppers that are cut up in little squares.
I then mix it all together with a little salt and pepper and some cheese.

Cook it at 350 for 30 mins.

2 comments:

  1. I made this tonight and really liked it. I omitted all the seasoning and actually cooked the rice in the oven with the sausage and peppers etc. That was a mistake but it turned out to be an ok one because the flavors mixed with the rice while it cooked. Great recipe McCall

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i need to try this parker loves peppers and sausage.

    ReplyDelete