Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best Mint Brownies. Ever

Oh. my. Stop whatever you are doing and make these! Well, finish reading this first. I made then for our RS Birthday Celebration and got asked for the recipe by, well, everyone. It is that good. I got it here. I made some changes though. You will have to go to the link for the directions since I don't want to re-write the whole thing and I am sure it violates copy write. Anyhooo... (let me pause to wipe the drool) Bake away!



  • BROWNIES
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • MINT FROSTING
  • 1/4 cup softened butter
  • 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1 1/2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
  • 2-3 teaspoon peppermint extract
  • Green food coloring
  • CHOCOLATE TOPPING
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment