Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crockpot chicken

 
Easy and FAST but can't stop eating DINNER!
So on Thursdays I decided I was going to do crock pot meals because I have a night class that goes from 5-7:30 and Daniel has Young Mens at 7:00 so this way he could come home from school, hurry and eat some goodness and leave and I could actually have a good meal to come home too. 

Cook chicken & 1/4 c water in crock pot for 2-3 hours.

Mix:
1 block cream cheese ( I only used half cream cheese and of course fat free kind)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet dry Italian dressing

Pour over chicken & cook another 2-3 hours or you can pour over the chicken at the beginning and cook for 5-6 hours which I did and it still turned out wonderfully. Can also add mushrooms or broccoli.

You can also do this in the oven too! Serve with rice and leftovers make great chicken pot pie!
The sauce for this is so so good you could drink it. I came home from school that night I made it and could not stop eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment