Monday, January 10, 2011

Yummy Salad Recipe

I got this from my Aunt Anna-Lisa and I tell you what! I am suddenly on cloud 9 when I see this on the table.

1 head shredded cabbage (or bagged coleslaw)
2-1/2 oz pk sliced almonds
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2-3 green onions, chopped
1 pkg. chicken Ramen noodles (Chicken or Oriental)
optional: add cooked chicken, cubed
 
Brown almonds and sesame seeds in butter and cool. Mix cabbage, onions and cooled ingredients.
 
Dressing:
1/2 c. oil
2 Tbsp vinegar
2 Tbsp sugar
salt/pepper to taste
flavor pkg from noodles
 
Shake. Just before serving, break up ramen noodles. Add noodles and dressing to salad then toss.



NOTE: Add chicken to make it a main dish 

1 comment:

  1. oh wow sounds good, I'm always looking for a good salad reciepe thanks!

    ReplyDelete