Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blueberry babies

These, I call Blueberry Babies because they are little like babies and they were eaten almost entirely bu my little baby!
So, here it is. I got the recipe from this cute gal I met online named Lauren.


Ingredients:
2-9 inch pre-rolled pie crusts (15 oz. package)
1/2 pint blueberries (6 oz.)
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon flour
2 teaspoons lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon, juiced)
water for sealing pie edges together
for the topping:
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 teaspoons lemon zest
for the Lemon Cream Cheese Dip:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
zest of 1 lemon (1/2 tablespoon)
2 teaspoons lemon juice
To figure out what to so with these yummy ingredients, you will have to go to her website.  I will say that I liked the pie crust but I think using a puff pastry would be nicer

1 comment:

  1. Made these little guys twice and loved em both times. Can't wait for more blueberries

    ReplyDelete