Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yummy Cookie Bars

So here are some to die for Yummy Cookie Bars! My sister in-law Jen had these had her house when we helped her move and I think I had about 3 at least. Scrumdidilicious



2 cubes butter, softened
2c brown sugar
2 eggs
1T vanilla
1 3/4c flour
1t soda
1/2t baking powder
1t salt
1 3/4c oats
1 3/4c Rice Krispies
3/4c coconut
2c chocolate chips

can add nuts if you like them.  I don't so I don't put them in.

Preheat oven to 350.  Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.  Spray 9x13 pan with Pam, add cookie dough.  Use your fingers to push the batter down and make it even.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.  Done when golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a god cookie bar recipe. You saved the day!thank you!

    ReplyDelete